Read At Your Own Risk 🙂
This Blog is for information purposes only. Elena (Vegalicious) will not be held accountable for the use or misuse of the information contained on this site. I am not a doctor and do not claim to be one. As such, the information you read cannot be taken as medical advice or substituted for one. Nothing on this blog is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. I shall not be held liable for the decisions made by readers of this blog.
The links to other internet sites are for your information only and are not endorsements for any products, services or information at such sites.
Vegalicious accepts advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation. As such, if you are reading this blog you can assume the following:
- I may make money from a post on this blog.
- I may post links for which I will earn a commission.
- I may write a blog post for which I was compensated.
- I may review a product that has been sent to me for free.
- I do participate in some affiliate programs.
I strive to always disclose when such situations take place. To put your mind at ease, I only promote products/brands that I personally use and enjoy.