Registration for July V-Camp (Vegan Boot Camp) is now open! If you have been wanting to enroll, now is the time! Summer is finally here, and I am sure that you want to feel and look great, fitting into your summer clothes .
The V-Camp is meant for anyone who wants to:
- improve overall well-being,
- learn how to safely and properly transition into a whole foods, plant based way of eating and living, while avoiding major pitfalls many new vegans make,
- lose weight, or
- all of the above
There are many of you who are not overweight, but need to be challenged to take your health to the next level–that’s exactly what we are going to accomplish during the Challenge–new recipes, new menus and new workout routines! All vegan–all plant based, unprocessed and good for you!
Some of you can stand to lose a few pounds AND feel better–if you stick to everything I tell you to do, the results are guaranteed! (they will vary from person to person, but we work hard to set reasonable and achievable goals)
So, whether you need to lose 1 or 30 lbs, you will get results and LOVE IT!
Here are a couple of testimonials from Boot Camp graduates (you can find more on the Boot Camp page).
“I was ready emotionally, physically and spiritually to heal my body and embrace a new way of life. Elena’s Boot Camp showed up and I knew it was meant for me. I wanted to learn a new way to live in harmony with a healthy life style.
The program was very easy to follow. I did not have any trouble adapting. I found the manuals to be very detailed and easy to follow. The recipes were easy to fix and delicious.
By the end of the Boot Camp I felt that I was well on my way of meeting my initial goals. I felt better and lost nearly 16 lbs. Now, 2.5 months after starting to Boot Camp, and I still adhere to its guidelines, I am 30 lbs down! And I have never felt better.”
”I joined Boot Camp to get off my thyroid medication, get healthier, lose weight and keep it off for a change. Also want to have more energy, look and feel vibrant.
It was very easy for me to follow the diet. I had already been cleaning up my diet for years and had been taking Juice Plus almost 3 years but knew I needed to take my health to the next level if I wanted to get off the medication I was on for thyroid as well as lose weight. Manuals were easy to understand.
Having support was very important. I knew that if I was in a store looking for something & had a question I could put it on Facebook or email & get an answer usually pretty quick. Also lived the Skype calls. That helped me see that others just like me struggle w/ the same stuff!
I at first thought I was going to slowly back off my thyroid meds but decided to just go cold turkey, having talked to my doctor. The more I read about it all the harder it became to put the ‘poison’ into my body. After the first month I lost 9.5 pounds, 23.75 inches; I have more energy, overall feel better, stopped taking my thyroid medication.
Later I decided to re-enroll for another two months to get my thyroid in balance. The manuals and recipes were great and easy to follow. Recipes were easy to cook. Elena is great support–a wealth of information. The calls are informative and supportive as well! Access to Elena is great for support and for answering questions. She usually answers very quickly.
By the end of the third month my thyroid is now normal. I have lost almost 20 pounds and around 35 inches!”
~ Valerie C.
What to Expect
Participants commit to the following:
- For 30 days the participant (aka my recruit ) will consume a whole foods, unprocessed, plant based diet–no cheating!
- Food intake will be high raw (mostly uncooked) to maximize the healing properties of foods
- At least 2 green smoothies will be consumed each day
- All junk, coffee, processed juices/drinks, oils and processed sugars will be cut out, along with a reduced salt intake
- Participants will commit to exercise at least 3 hours a week (modifications will be available for those with injuries and limitations)
- Participants will report in every week via Skype calls to me, and keep a journal of their progress, a copy of which will sent to me weekly
- Participants will need to get free Skype account [go to www.skype.com and sign up for a FREE account]–I have a paid account, so I will be able to accommodate all group calls–all you have to have is a camera/mic on your PC, laptop or iPad, or even iPhone or SmartPhone to participate in calls.
- If a participant has geographical (different time zone… as being on another continent), technological or physical limitations (such as a hearing impairment) and cannot connect with me and the group via Skype calls, s/he can still take a part in the Boot Camp! We would communicate via weekly e-mails with all of the same information instead!
- Participants will get a lifetime membership to a Facebook based Boot Camp group, where they will have the support of all other boot campers and me
- With registration fee, after Cancellation dates, each recruit will receive the Boot Camp bundle, consisting off downloadable (iPad, iPod, PC and other devices friendly) manuals–one with details, menus and recipes, and a second one with workout instructions and routines.
- Host weekly 1-1.5 hr group calls, where participants will be able to ask any questions and have accountability
- I will provide a detailed menu planner along with recipes, and a lot of nutritional information so participants succeed
- I will provide workout routines (as an e-guide), which will have a detailed 4 week schedule
- YouTube How-To videos with some of my favorite tips and tricks
- Provide support to the FaceBook Boot Camp group
- And I will be cheering for you all the way to the finish line!
Cost and Details
- Since this challenge will be very personal and more involved, I am opening up only a few spots each month, which will be available on first-pay-first-serve basis
- The cost of the program is $115
- V-Camp will begin on the first of each month and last 30 days
Early Bird Registration
Starting today, through Saturday, 06/23/2012, until 11:59 pm, you can take an advantage of Early Bird registration and get a $15 off the registration fee!
To do so, enter
code at the checkout, and you are ready to go!
Payment Plan Option
I now offer PAYMENT Plan options on case by case basis (normally breaking down the registration fee into 2-3 manageable payments). If you are interested, you need to contact me ASAP. However, payment options do not get the Early Bird Registration offer. Only fees paid in full do.
To take advantage of this offer, contact me via the Contact Page.
- All you have to do is click on the link, or on the button below, choose the number of participants (in case if you are doing the challenge with your spouse), make a payment, tell me which month you are registering for and you are ready to begin!
- If it happens that there are no more spots left, you will see an alert–CLICK ON CONTINUE SHOPPING, and you will be taken to a page from which you will be able to send me an e-mail and, if I get cancellations or enough people for a second group, you will be the first to know
- Once registered you will receive a form to complete, which you will be able to scan and send back to me, before we kick off the challenge; you will also receive a detailed Skype call schedule, which, of course, will be made in mind with all of our West Coast participants.