Personal Fitness Training
Personal Trainer Services
I believe that diet is responsible for 80% of our well-being, but we still have to exercise to make up for the remaining 20%.
I offer One-On-One and group fitness training, all available in the comfort of your home or office. I will travel up to 30 miles from Dublin/Columbus, OH to help you reach your fitness goals.
Each session is individualized, based on your goals, and no two are alike.
For groups and corporate training [corporate packages are available, please contact for details], we discuss goals and, based on that, design a program that benefits all, whether it is boot-camp, strength training, yoga or Pilates–we do it all to achieve maximum results.
- 5 prepaid sessions (-15%) – $212.50 ($37.50 savings)
- 10 prepaid sessions (-20%) – $400 ($100 savings)
You can also split your session cost with a second person, by training together. TRAIN WITH A FRIEND OR NEIGHBOR FOR AS LOW AS $30 PER SESSION!
Add more people to your session and get even a bigger discount! Depending on how small or large the group is, you have an opportunity to train for as little as $20/hr. Contact me for details.
For any distance farther than 20 miles outside Dublin, OH [21-30 miles out], I do charge a travel fee of $8 per session.
I am available not only in person, but for on-line training as well. All you have to have is a Skype account and a few pieces of training equipment and you are good to go. No distance is too far for this trainer!
I currently hold two certifications:
- AFAA* Personal Trainer Certification
- AFAA Group Fitness Trainer Certification