There is more than one way to make a dish that you might like. It certainly is the cause for me. The last time I posted ratatouille recipe that can be prepared in an oven. But who said that it has to be that way? Here is another version of this delectable dish. Perhaps it is nothing like what Ratatouille should be, but it certainly does that trick for me.
· 1 large eggplant, cubed
· 2-3 carrots, cubed
· 1 large onion, cubed
· 3-4 medium size potatoes, cubed
· 1 zucchini or squash, or both, cubed
· 2 large tomatoes, cubed
· 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
· 1 small can of tomato sauce
· Anything else you feel like adding to this veggie medley
· Sea salt to taste
· Your favorite all-purpose seasoning (I use Kirkland organic mix)
· Splash of olive oil
· Start by preheating a skillet with oil
· Add potatoes and fry for 5 minutes
· Add reimagining ingredients and cook on medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
· Reduce heat to medium-low or low, depending on your cookware, and cook until potatoes are cooked through and vegetables intermix their flavors.
· The dish can be served by itself with a piece of whole wheat bread, or on top of your favorite pasta.
ENJOY!!! And remember, “ANYBODY CAN COOK”!!!