● 1/4 cup water to saute veggies
● 1 large onion, chopped
● 4 stems green onions, chopped
● 1 green bell pepper
● 1 red bell pepper
● 5 medium potatoes cubed into large pieces
● 1 ½ tablespoons mild (or medium) curry
● Sea salt to taste
● 1 cup water
● Heat up a skillet on high heat.
● Add green onions, onions and peppers; reduce heat to medium and sauté 3-5 minutes splashing water as needed to keep veggies from sticking to the skillet
● Add curry; sauté until curry is fully blended with vegetables.
● Add potatoes, water and salt.
● Cover; bring to boil; reduce heat and cook until potatoes are soft and start to fall apart (about 25 minutes).
● Garnish with a spoonful of Toffuti vegan sour cream, if desired, when serving.